Galicia Supercomputing Center
Spain AI. Artificial Intelligence Dissemination.
The Galicia AI community will meet at the Galicia Supercomputing Centre next Thursday, 10th November. During the event, you will be able to listen to several speakers’ experience on Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, to share your doubts about any topic related to AI and to connect with speakers and attendees during the networking session with snacks.
Three speakers were selected to participate in this first face-to-face meeting: Adrián Mosquera Orgueira, who will give a talk entitled "Automatic Learning and Precision Medicine in Haematological Neoplasms"; Cristina Gil Rey, who will talk about knowledge transfer and, finally, Iria de Dios Flores, researcher at Proxecto Nós, who will give the talk "Language technologies: a view from the Galician language.”
The event can also be followed via streaming.
- 17:15 - 17:30h: Door opening and registration.
- 17:30 - 17:45h: Galicia AI & CESGA welcome.
- 17:45 - 18: 10h.: Talk: “Automatic Learning and Precision Medicine in Haematological Neoplasms,” by Adrián Mosquera.
- 18:10 - 18:35h.: Talk: “Knowledge tranfer,” by Cristina Gil Rey.
- 18:35 - 19h.: Talk: “Language technologies: a view from the Galician language,” by Iria de Dios Flores.
- 19 - 19:20h: Clinic Q&A
- 19:20 - 19:35h: Time for raffles and gifts!
- 19:35 - 20:30h: Networking and snacks for the attendees.